Sunday 3 March 2013

Fitness


It has been very long time since I did my last fitness. Yesterday I started my "fitness" with my friend, syafiq asri.. we both hope that we can get rid of this stubborn fat in our body..haha..lol.. We jog around our residential college in Proton City and do some exercise that can build up our muscle..haha..we both love to eat..that why we want to do some exercise that can burn our fat.. we just ate at KFC...haha..lol.. yup, our diet is worst..haha.. but what can we do...we just can't control our love towards food... we called syafiq as 'cina mabuk' (not to be racist) but he look like a chinese man and always acting like a drunk person.. since today is sunday, so there is nothing interesting to talk about because i just spend my time in my room.. but something best today is apek and i have trolled the most fierce woman in KUO (kolej ungku omar) another residential college..mine is KHAR (kolej harun aminurrashid)..haha...i think that all for tonight... peace be upon u..
this is syafiq...now you know why we call him apek mabuk right..haha
please kindly ignore the woman..i just want to show the KHAR signboard
i've told you that we love food right??

No comments:

Post a Comment