Thursday 7 March 2013

Peace be upon you

           Today i woke up at 6.30 am to go to class...unfortunately when i arrived at the campus..my friend told me that the class has been cancelled... what a wonderful start isn't it???? -_-''... i have my breakfast at Teratak umairah near the KTM station... then at 3.30 pm i go to EL3 (english language 3) with a double decker bus,... i think only my university provided the double decker bus for student...hahaha...lol..tonight i listen to a forum organised by jawatan kuasa mahasiswa kolej ungku omar...i dont know the title...just listen to it.. the panelist are ustaz halim din and yat hamzah...the forum is quite catchy.. after posting this entry i have to do some assignment for my subject...a have to make a poster using microsoft word...hahaha...ok la...this is for tonight....no picture tonight... smile always... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment